Feb 25, 2012

Inspiración

Inspired by my ever creative friend Malou, I decided to list 10 things that inspire me:

Strong women: from my mother and grandmother to Michelle Bachelet, Head of UN Women, Aung San Suu Kyi, Burmese leader and Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State


 Conviction in your beliefs


                
 Innovative ideas to make
                               the world a better place
   Food – because without it I wouldn’t have the energy to feel inspired

  


Nothing to Envy – a book by Barbara Demick about the current situation in North Korea, making me realise just how lucky we are to live in a democracy



    Laughter 




       "No llores porque terminó, sonríe porque sucedió" 


    Arab spring – the finest example of fighting for democracy  


    


       A beautifully calm ocean – offering you limitless       possibilities   



Love – a mother’s love, a friend’s love, a boyfriend’s love, a stranger’s love 










S

No comments:

Post a Comment