Nov 6, 2011

Touch, Look and Check

I may have stolen this blog from my dear friend Peter Thomas' blog but it deserves to be spread round to increase awareness about a cancer that affects millions of women each year.


I have to admit the advert does go against my feminist values. The ad was purely made to satisfy what the media industry believe to be our desire to see ripped men half naked telling us to 'touch ourselves'. I don't find the men particularly attractive to be honest and the *twinkle* in his eye made me want to GAG. 


BUT.... it does raise awareness effectively and will hopefully motivate women to the app on their phones, if they have an app friendly phone, and go to the doctors to get regular checks :)


Don't forget ladies..... TLC.........







S

No comments:

Post a Comment