Dec 31, 2012

New Year's Eve


New Year’s Eve is always a time of reflection  and a time to say goodbye to the bits of 2012 that I want to leave in 2012. I really see the start of a new year as an opportunity to start afresh. There’s something about the turn of a new year which enables you to say, ‘ok, that’s done, leave it in the past and move on’ OR ‘this has to continue, I’m taking it wit me!’

For me, the year has been filled with massive highs and massive lows but the massive highs and the general positive feeling I have managed to carry throughout the year have made me realize how fantastic this year has been and I love each and every person who contributed to it. Looking back from 1 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012, I’ve had an INCREDIBLE year and I’m so excited to take forward certain aspects of it into 2013.

I hope that you’ve all had a fantastic year and that there are more things that you’ll be carrying on into the New Year than leaving behind. 

A tune and some pictures to wish you ALL a VERY Happy New Year.

S
























No comments:

Post a Comment